Investment solutions for clients:
- Australian shares Invest in Australian companies that are listed on the ASX, using pre-alerts, advanced charting tool and fundamentals.
- Exchange traded options (ETOs) Allows you a number of advantages; Risk Management over a share portfolio, time to decide whether to buy/sell shares outright, Income generation through writing an option, speculation whilst using leverage.
- Warrants Are a form of derivative, and are issued over shares and ETFs, basket of securities, or index.
- Exchange Trade Funds (ETFs) Exchange-traded products are financial products traded on an exchange that invest in or give exposure to securities (shares) or other assets such as commodities. Most ETPs generally seek to track the performance of a specified index or benchmark (such as the S&P/ASX 200 index) or a currency such as the USD or a commodity such as gold.
- Contracts for Difference (CFDs) A contract for difference (CFD) is a popular form of derivative trading. CFD trading enables you to speculate on the rising or falling prices of fast-moving global financial markets (or instruments) such as shares, indices, commodities, currencies and treasuries.